DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Killed my Bird - Looking for Info to Expedite Refresh Return

Superdaddy

Reactions
I posted this in the Mavic Help Forum, but then realized it might be better placed here.

Even before I bought my Mavic in early May, I was reading the posts in these forums religiously. I still do, maybe more so. Given all the great information I received (thank you), I had hoped my first post would be something helpful to a new Mavic owner, maybe a short summary of things that took me a while to learn.
Unfortunately, that will not be the case. Yesterday I, stupidly, ran my Mavic into a wall while in sport mode and I would like some help so I don't make matters worse when seeking a replacement. I immediately started a claim at DJI and I have received a UPS label. Unfortunately, DJI's instructions seem contradictory regarding what I pack in the box with my Mavic Body. I will try to reach someone at DJI as soon as possible in an effort to confirm what I need to send them, but I thought I would ask, knowing someone else has done the same and will be willing to help. I want to get it out to UPS tomorrow with the hope I will get one back in two weeks, before I leave for my families' annual vacation. Fortunately, I live in N. California so shipping times should be minimized.

So the question is, what should I send to DJI? Of course the body and the gimbal (now hanging from what looks like threads), but what about the controller, the battery, the props? Any other tips to expedite return?

Sorry to hear about your crash. I could be wrong but I have never heard of DJI getting a Refresh back to someone in less than 3 weeks, and they lived 1/2 mile from DJI. It's possible that you can send it in, and then bug them every day to get it done faster, but they work very slowly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots