DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I look for app fly frida 1.1.10 x ios

unfortunately I have never installed it and with that searches for the apps that you have insatalla on the device and you no longer have them , I'm just looking for x the first time the dji fly frida 1.1.10 x ios

W
unfortunately I have never installed it and with that searches for the apps that you have insatalla on the device and you no longer have them , I'm just looking for x the first time the dji fly frida 1.1.10 x ios

why don't you want to use version 1.1.6 ?

i HAVE FOUND WAS TO DOWNGRADE IOS TO 1.1.10 GO DJI .COM/SUPPORT SEE DOWNLOAD FOR 1.2.0. BELOW THAT YOU A LINE DOWN LOAD EARLIER VERSION. IT WILL INSTALL ON YOUR PHONE. YOU GO TO OPEN IT YOU GET A MESSAGE UNTRUSTED ENTERPRISE DEVELOPER. WHAT YOU DO NOW GO TO YOUR IPHONE SETTINGS>GENERAL> PROFILES AND DEVICE MANAGEMENT. UNDER THE HEADDING YOU SEE PROFILE FOR THE DEVELOPER. TAP THE NAME OF THE DEVELOPER UNDER THE ENTERPRISE APP HEADING. TO ESTABLISH TRUST FOR THIS DEVELOPER. THEN YOU SEE A PROMPT TO CONFIRM YOUR CHOICE. **** BE SURE TO DELETE 1.2.0 APP BEFORE THE DOWNLOAD. OPEN UP AND REGISTER KEEP YOU LANDING GEAR DOWN AND MOTORS UP "TALLY-HO" JOSEPH "DOC "LEMIEUX QUESTION CALL ME OR TEXT ME AT 423-834-0068

Attachments

• IMG_1409.PNG
    IMG_1409.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
NOT IOS VERSION JUST ANDROID

It's not possible to side load apps to IOS without jailbreaking the Iphone/Ipad or using "test flight" but you need to be invited by the app developer

its available if you join a telegram group and pay for it, the developer will then invite you for use it.
fwiw it works to remove the FCC limitations but pretty much its the same if you look for our own in house @gb160 .

it does not remove nfz no matter how confusingly worded the instructions come.

Reactions: gb160
It's not possible to side load apps to IOS without jailbreaking the Iphone/Ipad or using "test flight" but you need to be invited by the app developer
Thats not true mate.
Anyone can sign the app themselves with a standard Apple ID, although it will need repeating every 7 days.

its available if you join a telegram group and pay for it, the developer will then invite you for use it.
fwiw it works to remove the FCC limitations but pretty much its the same if you look for our own in house @gb160 .

it does not remove nfz no matter how confusingly worded the instructions come.
It makes zero sense why he's named it like that.

Well I went DJI down load and under 1.2.0 down you see in blue letter previous version. That’s 1.1.10. I downloaded it and installed on my phone. I opened and I had to trust the program. Settings> General>Device management> hit trust. Better today DJI RELEASED 1.2.1 to fix all the warning faults. Problem solved

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov