DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I lost my Magic mini.

Mmm. If it’s only 100ft away, do you know if it crashed or flew away?
Another good reason to really keep this thing close and well within LOS until you are familiar with all the controls and systems.
Hope you find your bird mate, no worse feeling than loosing a drone for the first time

Last edited:
Im unfamiliar with the MM but can you use the DJI Go4 Find My Drone function or is the MM not supported by Go4?

Im unfamiliar with the MM but can you use the DJI Go4 Find My Drone function or is the MM not supported by Go4?
No it has a different app and I’m not familiar with it .

No it has a different app and I’m not familiar with it .
Gotcha. Good luck locating your bird, like it’s already been mentioned there are lots of experienced guys here that can help you predict where it might be. Maybe consider a trackimo or a similar gps located for the next one.

Drone Valley video on using the find feature, although I don't know how long after a loss you will be able to find it because I don't know what the battery does after the MM is down.

Reactions: Mac Man and BigAl07
I lost my Magic mini in mid air about a 100ft away in the woods. Need help locating it. It would not come home for nothing.

First off WELCOME to the forum.

Hate you lost your aircraft but it's possible some of our experienced and knowledgeable members can help guide you to locating it or maybe figuring out what went wrong.

Reactions: dirkclod
Drone Valley video on using the find feature, although I don't know how long after a loss you will be able to find it because I don't know what the battery does after the MM is down.

Thanks for posting. Very helpful.

First off WELCOME to the forum.

but it's possible some of our experienced and knowledgeable members can help guide you to locating it or maybe figuring out what went wrong.
Yea not sure why @sar104 ,@Meta4 or @BudWalker hadn't chimed in they normally all in these and
good at figuring it out. Must not have seen this yet.?

Yea not sure why sar104 ,Meta4 or BudWalker hadn't chimed in they normally all in these and
good at figuring it out.

That's most likely because there is no flight data posted. The mini records .txt data as well. If the OP can post that, then an approximate location can be calculated assuming there was no signal loss.

That's most likely because there is no flight data posted. The mini records .txt data as well. If the OP can post that, then an approximate location can be calculated assuming there was no signal loss.
Sorry forgot you read them also.Can the MM even get those logs. I have no clue on it .

Can the MM even get those logs.
Yes, they can and can be upoladed to the Viewer. I am not familiar with the app either, but the data is basically the same.

Yes, they can and can be upoladed to the Viewer. I am not familiar with the app either, but the data is basically the same.
OK thanks. Thumbswayup Thumbswayup
@Anthony smiley Download your flight log and one of these guys might be able to help you if you haven't already found it but do let us know.
Think this is the correct link to do so . DJI Flight Log Viewer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS