DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I`m looking for pilots around Leeds Weakfield

Siwyleeds

Reactions
Hi Guys:)
I am (so far) a very happy mavic pro owner. it`s not my first drone. I`ve been flying for around 5 years now.
I`ve build a couple of drones myself, then P3A and now I have the mavic. I`m looking for people to fly with around Leeds/ Wakefield, or maybe some clubs someone could recommend?
Many thanks. Bobby

Reactions: deggers
Hi mate,

I live the other side of the Pennines from you, but there are a couple of dams I want to fly (near M62), will give you a shout when I head out that way :)

Hi mate,

I live the other side of the Pennines from you, but there are a couple of dams I want to fly (near M62), will give you a shout when I head out that way :)
No worries. I'm looking forward to hear from You. Cheers

Hi mate,

Hi mate. Do a you usually fly alone? I actually live in cas. Well just on the border with pointe. Where barkers fencing is. I went to the racecourse twice this weekend to try FPVwith goggles. It's really cool. Have You tried those? Many thanks Bobby

Reactions: garyd18166
Also if You'd like to take it to racecourse some time please let me know. It could be fun. Cheers

Do a you usually fly alone

So far!

I've only been a pilot for a month now, still getting to grips with this amazing new hobby :)

Never tried the goggles, but I've got VR for PS4 and that's seriously immersive, I can't imaging how good the DJI googles must be!

Those are really cool. I'll be more than happy to demonstrate if a you want. I'ma fresh Mavic pilot and I love it. I have to do some more calibrations on gimbal and it should be ok. I'm getting used to goggles now. I did an hour yesterday morning and an hour this morning. It was really cool flying between the bushes and trees 200 m away in full hd.

Reactions: DanCarpy
I want to fly it as often as possible till the end of summer

For now I'm just mostly having fun but I will get into filming soon

I've been using iMovie for a few years, just upgrade to Final Cut Pro.

Have been filming in 2K7 on the Mavic so far, but there seems to be an issue with random black frames appearing so today I switched up to 4K.

Will see what happens... But I'm most definitely a novice video editor!

I've used iMovie too and windows video maker. I do have a problem with my pc now as it is old and I can't reall have fun with video editing but I'm looking to upgrade some time maybe winter time.

I also use Quik and splice go pro apps on my iPad. Very easy to use.

I've just been to race course. It was just awesome. Do You have any places nearby worth recommending? Thanks

Hi Guys:)
I am (so far) a very happy mavic pro owner. it`s not my first drone. I`ve been flying for around 5 years now.
I`ve build a couple of drones myself, then P3A and now I have the mavic. I`m looking for people to fly with around Leeds/ Wakefield, or maybe some clubs someone could recommend?
Many thanks. Bobby
I live in leeds LS12...07-08-17...I FLY helis and planes if this helps..
lets meet up for a chin wag and a few flights

Reactions: Drone man uk
Hi Gary. Thanks for response. Where do You fly. I could meet You up in leeds sometime. Cheers

Hi mate. Do a you usually fly alone? I actually live in cas. Well just on the border with pointe. Where barkers fencing is. I went to the racecourse twice this weekend to try FPVwith goggles. It's really cool. Have You tried those? Many thanks Bobby
Hi Gary. Thanks for response. Where do You fly. I could meet You up in leeds sometime. Cheers

hi again, I fly about in armley park and also five lane ends park in wortley,
these are both LS12 Post codes.
not sure how far you are, I could bring a few helis also if your into them

Reactions: Drone man uk
I live in castleford but i could come over. No problem. Do You fly through the week too? or weekends only? Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s