DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need help deciding....

AceMcgase

Reactions
I’m looking to buy a new drone, and my budget is under $600. I’m ok with buying used.
I currently don’t have a drone so I’m open to any suggestions! (Yes I have experience flying drones)

I was thinking of getting a mini 2...

But then I found a good deal on the original air $350 with an extra battery! (But some people say the no ocusync is a deal breaker)

Idk what would you buy if your budget was >$600

thanks!!

For $600, you can get a new Mini 2 with Fly More (Charger bank, batteries, and etc). IMO it is a very, very good drone for the money. In many respects it is, IMO, equal or better than the original Air.

For $600, you can get a new Mini 2 with Fly More (Charger bank, batteries, and etc). IMO it is a very, very good drone for the money. In many respects it is, IMO, equal or better than the original Air.
Thanks for the input! I’m probably leaving towards the mini 2! It looks like a really good drone for the price!

I love my Mavic Air, but I would say go for the Mini 2. The Air takes a little fiddling with to get it to fly like you like and from everything I hear the Mini 2 is like the Air2 ...practically perfect right out of the box.. plus it's new and I think that is a huge factor.

Reactions: AceMcgase
Reactions: AceMcgase
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair