DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i need help on lotsa things lol

Vbfiredrone

Reactions
Is there anyone out there that is really top notch about most aspects of the Mavic and PH4 Pro?
I work for a fire department and we're just beginning out UAS program. I'm a decent pilot with a fair amount of knowledge but I need someone to talk with that can fill in lots of little gaps to clarify things. Anyone know of someone or somewhere to go for that? I am a better learner when I can ask questions rather than just video or reading.

Thanks Gang!

Reactions: shoemaker
Is there anyone out there that is really top notch about most aspects of the Mavic and PH4 Pro?
I work for a fire department and we're just beginning out UAS program. I'm a decent pilot with a fair amount of knowledge but I need someone to talk with that can fill in lots of little gaps to clarify things. Anyone know of someone or somewhere to go for that? I am a better learner when I can ask questions rather than just video or reading.

Thanks Gang!

Your best bet may be to contact some of the RC clubs & see if they know someone that might be willing to help out the fire department with their drone program.

Reactions: shoemaker
Might be a stupid question...but how do you open the USB port? Tried opening it the same way I opened the SD port on the other side, and it doesn't appear to be working...

Might be a stupid question...but how do you open the USB port? Tried opening it the same way I opened the SD port on the other side, and it doesn't appear to be working...
I see this was already answered on your other thread

look in the main forum page,there you will see members from certain areas in the country,lots from Va beach

here
Southeast USA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo