DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need help please reply.

Dock01

Reactions
So i just bought global drone gd891080 p for the first time in my life. Its a beginners drone and i test fly it on headless mode. It was fun and amazing but the only problem is the app that they asked me to download, cant give any live feed. At first it did but not long after it wouldnt show anymore. I attached a file to see what im talking about. I did connect to the drones wifi. And yet it still dint work. 456BC7CF-A70B-4625-AA3A-DE689F4CB481.png

Cant say for sure on anything to do with the model u speak of, as Im unfamiliar, but I did notice a red battery symbol and up top it said 30%. The loss of fpv could be a power saving measure. If your fully charged batts still offer no fpv, then Im lost. Sorry

Cant say for sure on anything to do with the model u speak of, as Im unfamiliar, but I did notice a red battery symbol and up top it said 30%. The loss of fpv could be a power saving measure. If your fully charged batts still offer no fpv, then Im lost. Sorry
Thank u for the reply everyone but i did fully charged it and it dint work. Still the same stuff. No live feed. One interesting thing i notice is that when i tried other apps to see if it works one app in particular gave me a “gps not ready” blinking on top. 9EA1C329-DBCE-4A24-8060-D2A46E98774D.jpeg6256F494-92C5-4D26-A3B7-3C10FC5AA525.png2F73C3A3-DE1B-4F44-9ADB-AB30A2EF89D1.jpeg

i cant find any other website or forum who have this problem. This is driving me mad............

This is a video I found - It looks like the drone provides a WiFi signal that you need to connect your phone/iPad etc. to. It should appear as a WiFi source in the list of available services on your mobile device ..

Reactions: Dock01
You charged the dronebattery complete but did you charge the controler? The status of the dronebattery seems to be shown in the app, the picture sou sent was from the controler, that's what make me thinking.

So i just bought global drone gd891080 p for the first time in my life. Its a beginners drone and i test fly it on headless mode. It was fun and amazing but the only problem is the app that they asked me to download, cant give any live feed. At first it did but not long after it wouldnt show anymore. I attached a file to see what im talking about. I did connect to the drones wifi. And yet it still dint work. View attachment 91050
I own a 2 small drones. beginner drones. total I have had over 3 different types. I have not flown any of them it in a while.

this software looks like my small drone software. if it is, then it works the same way as my small drones, then I think all you have to do, to connect the drone is to the phone or controller Is:
1) turn on the drone...there should be a light somewhere on the drone to let you know that the drone is on...if it is, then it might be flashing (fast), then look at the controller.

2) turn on the controller, there should be a button the the controller, slide it from one side to the other...you should hear a beep, and the drone light should stop flashing...the drone is connected.

now looking at your picture of your controller...the left controller button, is at the bottom. there is a setting on this controller to level it out (bring it to the middle). it is in the setting button..I believe it is called the satellite or maybe even looks like a satellite on the [button]...the drone does not connect to the satellites, but the setting levels out the controllers in the software. now I know I did not ask you if you had a controller or if you are flying the drone from your phone, but all of the small drones fly the same way. if you do not have a controller, then one of the icons [buttons] on the software connects the drone to the phone.

I realize my instructions are still a little unclear, but I hope this can help you out.

one last thing....you will have to trim the drone, once you get it in the air..to come down the drone [moving all over the place while hovering...i.e. [forward, backwards, left, right]

these instructions or the sad thing about this...you will have to go thru this process each time that you change the batteries or power the drone or controller off and on.

Last edited:
  • Love
I think you are right @crimjohnson - the drone connects to the controller and you fly it from the controller. The app' running on the phone is ONLY there to look at the camera's view and turn recording on and off. It's a very basic set up. I had a similar 'toy' drone that you needed to load an app' and then when you ran it, you had to connect the phone to the drone's wifi signal to get the app' to connect to the video from it.

Hmmm @Olav van Gerven Very intriguing...the remote uses battery but the battery i used is not brand new. I found some on my living room. I thought its ok to use it since it did worked but. I think i might try ti buy a new battery and see if theres any changes... thank u for replying...

F1E19B3E-E825-46C7-AB70-73B554FA0513.jpegF1E19B3E-E825-46C7-AB70-73B554FA0513.jpegC01B5AFC-CE08-497C-BFF6-6EB0E352D9C8.jpeg76EDA38F-111B-44EF-8473-018356072677.jpeg

@crlmjohnson wow...thank you for that reply i screen shot your reply. im kinda confuse but. I will go back and forth too see your instructions too figure it out.. here is what the controller looks like from all sides. I try to give as much info as possible. If u need me to take a pic or screenshot anythingC1385C67-5004-44D6-89E2-677225423C47.jpeg2AE58D93-C39C-4B42-9555-EDB84A2111DD.jpegE82EFC9E-C967-43A6-A5DF-7E07FE658EC6.jpeg8A40EA51-258C-4D5B-8A99-7C587B933F1A.jpeg718715FA-2CD6-48D8-996C-6DE16A75A825.jpegEF53B2BA-FD33-4667-8822-8AF4CDDCF9D7.jpeg7CB4F5A0-18C5-4FAF-B96A-006B1470A98C.jpeg20CC2C89-B06C-45AB-8976-AC1CFECCF1F7.jpeg i will do it.

Here is more screen shot of the manual. I never use my phone to control my drone. Only that remote... but i only want to connect to it to take pics and record vids ..
29F0CBC6-5BC5-478B-8FF9-24B1552A0A57.png6C747CF0-47CF-4743-8327-4A9C68AD0E73.png

So i just bought global drone gd891080 p for the first time in my life. Its a beginners drone and i test fly it on headless mode. It was fun and amazing but the only problem is the app that they asked me to download, cant give any live feed. At first it did but not long after it wouldnt show anymore. I attached a file to see what im talking about. I did connect to the drones wifi. And yet it still dint work. View attachment 91050
Have read the thread. Have you contacted the manufacturer for your question?

I would try removing the wireless connection on your phone e.g forget
then I would connect it again.

Can you actually control the drone with the phone app, without the controller turned on at all ?

I would try removing the wireless connection on your phone e.g forget
then I would connect it again.

Can you actually control the drone with the phone app, without the controller turned on at all ?

i forget network,recconected,install ,uninstalled the app find new apps similiar to it dint work..:i just need the drone camera to work..: i can control it.:but theres no video streaming from it:.:
Yes i can...i tried it...but the no video show up...thats the only problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore