DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I need some help with M2P accessories

Turn11

Reactions
I purchased my M2P at the end of the announcement live feed. No buyers remorse, NO problems. I am keeping my MPP; it has a place.

Both FstopLabs and Skyreat have filters and other accessories on sale at 10% off on Amazon.
My question is are there products the ones to jump on (quality) or should I wait for others?

FstopLab filters caught my attention because it gave me a storage case.

I am primarily looking for filters and an OEM charger.

I have used previous FstopLabs filters with no issues at all. I don't have any experience on my M2P yet, I've been waiting for the "Dust To Settle" a bit before ordering them.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I have the Skyreat filters and they seem to work very well. No distortion and seem to be good quality.

This comment is based on my DSLR experience.
I use the adjustable polarizing filter on my DSLR and like it, the difference is trying to get the right adjustment on the drone. Do you use adjustable polarizing filter or is the fixed "Close enough for government work"?

lifetime warranty on them so if they break
I was cocked and 3.5 lbs of pressure on a 5 lb trigger for the fixed combo pack BUT wasn't certain if the rotating polarizer was necessary on a drone or if the fixed was adequate for most usage. I am NOT a photographer by vocation, a hack at best.
On my SLR I understand the basics and primarily use just a polarizing filter as I deem necessary.

I purchased my M2P at the end of the announcement live feed. No buyers remorse, NO problems. I am keeping my MPP; it has a place.

Both FstopLabs and Skyreat have filters and other accessories on sale at 10% off on Amazon.
My question is are there products the ones to jump on (quality) or should I wait for others?

FstopLab filters caught my attention because it gave me a storage case.

I am primarily looking for filters and an OEM charger.
Skyreat filters also have a hard small plastic case.

You can see SKYREAT's plastic case in this video:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22