DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I passed my Part 107 Exam today!

rickfmdj

Reactions
I studied at Pilot Institute, Greg the instructor was a great help to me with not just giving the answers, but how different types of things work and why they happen. Cheers!

Attachments

• 1Part 107 Test Pass_edited.jpg
    1Part 107 Test Pass_edited.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations! I'm sue you're very proud and deserve to be. The sense of accomlishment will really hit you when you get the actual license from the FAA. Don't wait to send in the application.

Congratulations! I'm sue you're very proud and deserve to be. The sense of accomlishment will really hit you when you get the actual license from the FAA. Don't wait to send in the application.
Already submitted. As you said, when you receive your card, you really feel the accomplishment.

I studied at Pilot Institute, Greg the instructor was a great help to me with not just giving the answers, but how different types of things work and why they happen. Cheers!

Grats!!!

Congratulations! I passed my test last Thursday, and printed my Temporary Airman Certificate ten minutes ago. Feels GREAT to have it, with some great opportunities coming up that would surely meet the criteria for commercial activity, even though for me they will be pure fun flying my drone in interesting places.

Reactions: Droniac

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50