DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I pulled the trigger on an M2ED

Don't know yet. Just ordered it a couple of hours ago. Also looking forward to using my DJI Goggles RE with it. Should be a much better experience than with the Mavic Air.

DJI Goggles work with the M2ED? How?
I tried binding the (old white) Goggled to my M2E Zoom and while it binds and I get telemetry, there is no video...

DJI Goggles work with the M2ED? How?
I tried binding the (old white) Goggled to my M2E Zoom and while it binds and I get telemetry, there is no video...
I've had my M2ED for a couple weeks. The DJI white goggles do work and will bind to it and I got video. I prefer HDMI from CS monitor though as that doesn't remap my C1,C2 buttons. Did you update goggle firmware to latest?

Reactions: Drone Master
I've had my M2ED for a couple weeks. The DJI white goggles do work and will bind to it and I got video. I prefer HDMI from CS monitor though as that doesn't remap my C1,C2 buttons. Did you update goggle firmware to latest?

Yes..updated the bird to latest fw AND the Goggles...still no live video.

What aircraft fw are you running? My M2EZ has 1.00.00 firmware, remote now has .300, upgraded from .150; I also noticed there was a .200 version.

Oh...wait...you have a Dual, not a Zoom...firmware is different.

UPDATE...got it to work.
Re-flashed everything - again - aircraft, batteries, top modules, remote AND the DJI Goggles. Then I powered up the M2EZ and remote, started Pilot app, then re-linked Goggles. Noticed no change in firmware versions from the first flashing of all the gear.

I noticed there is no selection in the Goggles linking menu for M2E-series, just M2 so I used that. Video and telemetry good now.

I have no idea why it didn’t work the first time but happy now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone Master
Haven't been able to get the white googles to work with M2ED using an iPad. No way to connect an HDMI cable. I guess you have to have a Crystal Sky monitor?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580