DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I took a Mavic out into the desert and found this

That's pretty sweet! The worlds largest leave no trace event.

I made it from Detroit to black rock city 4 times.

I also went to the black rock desert once and spent the night when it was not burningman time.

Neat and welcome to the forum .Thumbswayup

Very well done video!

That's pretty sweet! The worlds largest leave no trace event.

I made it from Detroit to black rock city 4 times.

I also went to the black rock desert once and spent the night when it was not burningman time.

I did it from NYC twice, in a two door jeep. (three days each way).. I really don't want to do that drive again.

Sweet video. Very car commercial esk; love some of the yawing ascending pull always. Never thought the sun would be so reflective off the ground like that but very dramatic. The burning man tracks leave a Martian feel to it. Would love to see some sound tracks set in for a mood.

Sweet video. Very car commercial esk; love some of the yawing ascending pull always. Never thought the sun would be so reflective off the ground like that but very dramatic. The burning man tracks leave a Martian feel to it. Would love to see some sound tracks set in for a mood.
Thanks for taking a look. Originally, I was just messing around but when I saw the roads I though, "I have to edit this into something". What do you mean when you said you "would love to see some sound tracks set in for mood"? Do you mean sound effects of the car?

Wish I had a dessert nearby to try some of this stuff!!! Sadly in uk I’m more likely to need a waterproof Mavic!!

Wish I had a dessert nearby to try some of this stuff!!! Sadly in uk I’m more likely to need a waterproof Mavic!!
I am actually from NYC so when I heard there was a desert 3 hours away from a place I was visiting I had to go check it out. I only wished I had more than two batteries with me. Don't you have some cool castles to fly though? :)

Thanks for taking a look. Originally, I was just messing around but when I saw the roads I though, "I have to edit this into something". What do you mean when you said you "would love to see some sound tracks set in for mood"? Do you mean sound effects of the car?

A sound track / background music. At least for me it was a silent video, but for some reason on the MavicPilots app the sound does not come through sometimes.

A sound track / background music. At least for me it was a silent video, but for some reason on the MavicPilots app the sound does not come through sometimes.
Oh.. and you even said it was a "sweet video" without the music?I take that as a huge compliment. For me, the music is the milk to the cookies.. but in this case the cookie to the milk. I wonder if you tried the direct link to the video via youtube. I'ld like to see what you think of it with the music that I edited it to.

--https://youtu.be/MilnO4M_39c

Reactions: dmyers7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest