DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want a backpack for the Mavic

Reactions
anyone knows where to get a hiking backpack for the DJI Mavic pro ? I would love to go hiking on weekends , would be perfect if there is a backpack that can securely hold the Mavic drone , controller , batteries while offering the normal functions as a hiking backpack ?? I don't want to take the DJI black bag as a second bag while I'm hiking .

This is crazier, but this is my travel bag for it:
https://www.amazon.com/ProTactic-45...0226&sr=1-1&keywords=lowepro+protactic+450+aw

Mainly because its also my camera bag w/ enough slots for lenses, charges, gps trackers, batteries, etc. etc. If my name doesn't get me a few extra searches from a frisky agent at the airport, usually the contents of the bag does. (I once shut down an entire security line at an airport because they got freaked out at a standard camera flash)

The bag from the fly more kit is actually not bad when you just want to bring it along by itself.

PhotoHatchBack_BP_250_AW-II_Left_SQ.jpg

I found this camera bag at Best Buy that might work for the Mavic. My requirements are something that light, good for hiking, compatible with a laptop, and small enough for plane travel. All for under $100.

Photo Hatchback BP 250 AW II Camera bags, backpacks and rolling cases

I'd recommend getting a padded camera insert like my Mountainsmith version that is pictured below or an Apecase. This setup allows me to use any of my existing backpacks, or carry my equipment in my briefcase or other shoulder bags. I can easily fit my M 4/3 kit with it, and it doesn't scream "expensive equipment."

IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser