DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want to be a Phantom when I grow up

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

Obviously they are not a permanent attachment and can't be if you want a foldable drone. I doubt I would fit them for 'serious flights' or in the wind but for bobbing around the garden etc. I like the mutual 'reinforment' they offer the arms and the additional but limited protection they offer the camera and gimbal.
15g supposedly.
You NEED to support the front legs during fitting and removal, the socket is a tightish fit. The rear mountings are clips which does seem to do their job but are minimal. That said the rear mounting probably doesn't need to be 'huge' as the extender more or less sits in place once it is fitted to the front leg.
Then again they does make the drone look a bit like a baby Phantom lol

Attachments

• baby phantom.jpg
    baby phantom.jpg
    879.1 KB · Views: 116
Obviously they are not a permanent attachment and can't be if you want a foldable drone. I doubt I would fit them for 'serious flights' or in the wind but for bobbing around the garden etc. I like the mutual 'reinforment' they offer the arms and the additional but limited protection they offer the camera and gimbal.
15g supposedly.
You NEED to support the front legs during fitting and removal, the socket is a tightish fit. The rear mountings are clips which does seem to do their job but are minimal. That said the rear mounting probably doesn't need to be 'huge' as the extender more or less sits in place once it is fitted to the front leg.
Then again they does make the drone look a bit like a baby Phantom lol
Cleaver!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61