DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I was gifted a new Mavic Air!

pradneshpatil

Reactions
And i would like to upgrade to the Fly More Combo.

I was wondering if i can buy the extra items as bundle somewhere? If not, what are the additional items included and if I were to buy them separately, which ones would you recommend getting them in a stat-ranked order?

Thank you

Thank you for your responses. I wrote down all the extra stuff that came with it and I think my priority order would be
Batteries -> battery hub -> travel bag -> Propeller

I have another question about extended warranty/insurance.
Would you guys suggest getting DJI care? OR do you have any other suggestions?

I have DJI care, thankfully have not had to use it. IMHO, if you are a new to drones, it's worth it. I'll leave it to more experienced folks to chime in here.

Reactions: pradneshpatil
And i would like to upgrade to the Fly More Combo.

I was wondering if i can buy the extra items as bundle somewhere? If not, what are the additional items included and if I were to buy them separately, which ones would you recommend getting them in a stat-ranked order?

Thank you

Woah that’s one heck of a gift! As for the extra accessories get:

1) 2-3 more batteries

2) Charging hub (to charge your multiple batteries if you got more)

3) Car Charger (get one that will charge two batteries at once)

4) Case. Something to carry all the stuff and new batteries. I actually just use a canon bag that was meant for a DSLR camera and a zoom lens so it doesn’t have to be one that’s made for Mavic.

4.5) if you are using a tablet with it get s tablet mount for the remote.

5) ND filters (this doesn’t come in the fly more package but it’s an important accessory if using mavic for video.

6) mavic battery to usb Charger. This isn’t really all that important but it’s handy to have. Turns a mavic battery into a power bank so you can charge your phone of the remote on the go. It’s a lifesaver.

Thank you for your responses. I wrote down all the extra stuff that came with it and I think my priority order would be
Batteries -> battery hub -> travel bag -> Propeller

I have another question about extended warranty/insurance.
Would you guys suggest getting DJI care? OR do you have any other suggestions?

Check out State Farm drone insurance or other personal articles insurance It’s typically $60 per year but it covers anything that happens to the drone so even if you lose it, it gets stolen, etc. they will send you money for a brand new one.

More comprehensive than DJIs, less expensive, covers more, and you don’t have to deal with or wait for DJI.

Would you guys suggest getting DJI care?
It's something to consider if you're new to drones and/or are concerned that you might crash your drone. The price of DJI Care Refresh will likely be less than the cost of fixing a major crash out of your pocket.

The only real downside of DJI Care Refresh is that it cannot be used if you lose your drone. For cases like that, you're going to need some kind of 3rd party insurance.

Maybe have a hunt around . . . just spotted this on another thread, there is a combo kit being sold pn amazon for the M2P and M2Z, all the extra combo bits and pieces . . .

Amazon.com: DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit for Mavic 2 Pro & Mavic 2 Zoom Accessories Combo Bundle: Camera & Photo

Maybe you can message and see if they are going to do it for the Air anytime soon.
I don't know amazon or how it works, so this might not be possible to get anything from them, but worth some googling in any case.

Someone with a crashed air where the craft is lost might be selling their extra gear too, it happens on here from time to time with all drone models.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS