DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I will post in lost and found as well but I know this will get more visability. (Moved here by Mod)

jaysrmc

Reactions
If you lost a mavic 2 pro on north mountain in arizona, I recovered one.. I only noticed flying over and I saw a skined MP but turned out to be mavic 2 pro. It looks like it landed perfectly when it ran out of battery. No scratches, nothing wrong with it. Flew it this morning. The battery was 100 percent dead but I was able to revivie it for you. I seriously do not want this quad. I can't fly it, we already have a m2p and a mzoom and 2 MP's. I will not sell this quad. If I dont hear from someone within a few days I will have to turn it into the police.

A. What color is the skin
B. You will need to show me your registration that matches the registration number on the aircraft.
C. I don't want a red cent. I just want to get your machine back.
B. If you don't drive let me know and I will bring it to you. There are lots of older fellas that could have never made it to where it landed that fly that park and they have a community van pick them up and drop them off.
C. Now that you get your mavic back, you can call me anytime you go fly, I will even loan you one of my Marco Polo trackers unless you have the means to buy one yourself.

If you lost a mavic 2 pro on north mountain in arizona, I recovered one.. I only noticed flying over and I saw a skined MP but turned out to be mavic 2 pro. It looks like it landed perfectly when it ran out of battery. No scratches, nothing wrong with it. Flew it this morning. The battery was 100 percent dead but I was able to revivie it for you. I seriously do not want this quad. I can't fly it, we already have a m2p and a mzoom and 2 MP's. I will not sell this quad. If I dont hear from someone within a few days I will have to turn it into the police.

B. You will need to show me your registration that matches the registration number on the aircraft.
B. If you don't drive let me know and I will bring it to you. There are lots of older fellas that could have never made it to where it landed that fly that park and they have a community van pick them up and drop them off.
C. Now that you get your mavic back, you can call me anytime you go fly, I will even loan you one of my Marco Polo trackers unless you have the means to buy one yourself.
Great to know there are still honest decent people in this world.
Top Man

Reactions: TR Ganey and Bobvt
Jays. very nice of you! Can you post something at the park? Also check the pennysaver lost section - older folks use that like internet.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Wait I thought I saw a post here on that same situation. Sounded like same area and all.

This one?
RIP M2P - My Crash Video

This one?
RIP M2P - My Crash Video
Yes that’s the one I was thinking of. Thanks for finding it.

im surprised you were able to spot the drone from above? i have a mpp and ph4 pro 2.0 and sometimes spot trash

there is a group in north phoenix “the N phx drone club” have you tried contacting them?

Nice, Very NICE ??!!!

Im a member of NPDC I'll ask Charlie if anyone lost a drone on N Mtn.
Just sent the founder a message will see if he gets back to me. and Kudos to the guy who found it. wish the guy gets it back to the owner.
anyway to track the FAA # to owner

Last edited:
I posted everywhere. I went to the park on saturday morning and waited. The old fellas showed up. One of them was flying one of those syma quads.. After talking a bit, I pulled out my m2p and he mentioned he lost his. I told text my son to bring me the qaud from the truck. I gave it back to its owner. The guy offered me money, he was in tears he was so happy. He left and then came back with tacos for my son and I.

im surprised you were able to spot the drone from above? i have a mpp and ph4 pro 2.0 and sometimes spot trash
It was skinned neon green. Thats how I spotted it on the desert ground that is black and brown. I wish I was recording when I spotted it. I hovered over it until I was able to get to it.

Im a member of NPDC I'll ask Charlie if anyone lost a drone on N Mtn.
Just sent the founder a message will see if he gets back to me. and Kudos to the guy who found it. wish the guy gets it back to the owner.
anyway to track the FAA # to owner
I found the owner. I only use DJI stuff for work mostly unless im with my son. When I am out on my own, I fly my FPV quads. I have 1 m2p, 1 mavic 2 zoom (My sons), 2 mavic pros. 6 3 inch racing quads, 1 Cinnewhoop, 1 baby hawk, ONe diatone rabbit, one geprc elegant, hawk 5 inch, eachine wizzard was my first fpv quad that I bought to learn. Its not a bad learning drone, but it is not a race drone either. It is made for beggineers.. if you want to get into FPV, piloting is like the biggest high you can get. Once you find your groove, you wont even look at DJI stuff unless you are doing some filming. I dont have fun when I fly them. It takes some serious skill to fly fpv in acro mode. Over the weekend my m2p when into atti mode when I went under a bridge. I had no problem flying because im used to fpv.

I usually don't join groups because I have found that in FPV groups, you have guys that like to fly and have fun and then you have jerks that dive bomb you and try to crash you. This does work for me. I calmly explain to them if you dive bomb my quad, not only will i put my foot in your *** , I will file a report with the FAA. Destroying someone elses property is grounds for a *** kicking.

I posted everywhere. I went to the park on saturday morning and waited. The old fellas showed up. One of them was flying one of those syma quads.. After talking a bit, I pulled out my m2p and he mentioned he lost his. I told text my son to bring me the qaud from the truck. I gave it back to its owner. The guy offered me money, he was in tears he was so happy. He left and then came back with tacos for my son and I.

That’s really good news, top bloke for doing what you did, nice there was a tearful happy ending to this.??

Reactions: Chip
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS