DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I would love to bring my Mavic Pro

jwwphoto

Reactions
We are going to visit Nova Scotia and Newfoundland from the US in May.

I would like to bring my MP so as to get some drone video in secluded views. I have the Canadian drone laws printed and definitely understand them.

We plan to fly into Boston on United from Houston. I know to carry my LiPo batteries in my carry on bag. Can I check my Pelican Case?

We will drive into the international border at Woodstock, New Brunswick. Should I expect and issue there trying to cross with the drone? What if I can’t bring it in?

If I remotely think I will have problems, I will just leave it. I fly responsibly but I don’t want to have to worry about these issues.

Jeff
Southwest Louisiana

I was there last summer and I asked at all the places I wanted to fly and never had anyone say no. They just said watch the winds they pick up very fast.
Also it should be like bringing a camera across the border if you are driving across

Reactions: jwwphoto
I think you have to have your details printed onto the drone itself, I'm visiting canada in july from the UK so would like to know what others use to stick their details on the drone, and where?

i am canadian and cross back and forth all the time and have had no issues with drone in motorcycle or truck, but as Trump keeps bellyachin bout canada and the wimp we have for our fearful leader , who knows what will happen in future

i am canadian and cross back and forth all the time and have had no issues with drone in motorcycle or truck, but as Trump keeps bellyachin bout canada and the wimp we have for our fearful leader , who knows what will happen in future
Trade you leaders!

any day , this moron we have too busy lookin pretty and his political correctness could be fixed by some southern usa hospitality ,, paddle faster i hear banjoes lmao

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent