DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceberg at sunset

Interesting video, thanks for posting

Reactions: DTC709
Was just over the to St. John’s and saw two off the harbour but of course no boat to go out and see - amazing footage.

As Canadian as it comes. An amazing structure to this iceberg. I live in NW Ontario and struggle sometimes to find interesting subjects to shoot. Nicely done!! Did you fly from shore? It's quite a distance....Mavic Air?

Last edited:
Be sure to click HD for the best viewing experience, and feel free to share the link with anyone you think may enjoy it!

Just wondering, were you in the boat at the end of the clip?

As Canadian as it comes. An amazing structure to this iceberg. I live in NW Ontario and struggle sometimes to find interesting subjects to shoot. Nicely done!! Did you fly from shore? It's quite a distance....Mavic Air?

I don’t find it to bad here in Newfoundland, just have to get over the fear of flying over water lol cause most of my flights are over the coast. Mavic Pro, from a friends boat, though shore wasn’t to far.

Great video, love seeing the ice break off the iceberg. Thanks for sharing. Are we sure the sound of the drone was not breaking up the ice? :)

Just wondering, were you in the boat at the end of the clip?

I wish haha I was in my friends speed boat out of sight, not near as nice as the one in the video haha. I was on the way back there when I seen the cabin cruiser coming in, so turned around and lined it up, worked out nicely haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU