DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland in 4k - Looking for some CC

Hey guys, I have posted in the phantom page before but first time here on mavic. I just posted a highlight reel from Iceland on a recent trip. Let me know what you guys think!

Used Mavic 2 for this video.

Very nice! Really no criticism which I’d be quick to give given the invite. I meant the only only small teeny thing is I really wish the bus wasn’t in that one shot but that’s all I got

Very nice production.
Plenty of great videos have been posted here from Iceland in recent weeks, must be quite a few drone owners going and it’s easy to see why, the place is almost made to view from the air.

Very nice! Really no criticism which I’d be quick to give given the invite. I meant the only only small teeny thing is I really wish the bus wasn’t in that one shot but that’s all I got
that's a great point. i will exclude any cars/buses on videos like this that are showing off nature. and thanks mavic_south_oz also, it really is a beautiful place

Great video! Well exposed being such a bleak day.
My only critism would be that 'reverse' shot, took me by surprise and doesn't need to be there OMO!

Great video! Well exposed being such a bleak day.
My only critism would be that 'reverse' shot, took me by surprise and doesn't need to be there OMO!
thanks Simmo, appreciate it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851