DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iceland - Mavic 2 Pro

Great video. Iceland is so beautiful.

Wondering why there are artifacts sometimes in the shadows and areas of high contrast? I thought it was over-sharpening at first but doesn't seem to be the case. I notice that in some of my videos too when watching on 4k...

Anyways, great share and looks like it was a fun trip!

Amazing vid! Wonderful landscape, excellent editing and music! Many thanks for sharing.

Check out my video from Iceland!
Wonderful film! I was there in May,2019 and visited the same exact places, also flying. (Mavic Air). Many of the locations are marked off limits to drones but it was so hard to resist capturing these magnificent sites, and I believe, your shots were respectful of the rules in that you kept away from people and your heights above the falls were spectacular and safe. I am sure to get lots of blow back from the forum for saying this. I will not attach my film this time but you probably can find it in the annals. Don't want to steal your thunder. Great job in filming, great job in editing, and wonderful music selection. Bravo!

awesome video. love the glaciers.

That may be the best drone video of Iceland I’ve seen. Are there restrictions on flying in some of those locations or were you able to work around restricted areas?

That may be the best drone video of Iceland I’ve seen. Are there restrictions on flying in some of those locations or were you able to work around restricted areas?
Yes- there are drone restrictions but they were ignored in this video. I was just there, (Skogafoss Waterfall) and noted several places in the parking lot the sign with the drone and a red line across it. The same National Park restrictions exist in Iceland as they do in the US.

Reactions: xjjon
Great video and nearly perfect but for the acceleration to high high speed when approaching one of the waterfalls. Would delete that short segment. Otherwise wonderfully done.

Yes- there are drone restrictions but they were ignored in this video. I was just there, (Skogafoss Waterfall) and noted several places in the parking lot the sign with the drone and a red line across it. The same National Park restrictions exist in Iceland as they do in the US.

I'm sure there are worthy places to fly in Iceland without restrictions. I certainly wouldn't fly restricted areas while visiting a foreign country as a tourist. Knowing flight data is accessible to regulators is enough of a deterrent for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas