DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Iceland the land of fire and ice - Mavic air 2

That is a very good video!! Very scenic, great music to support it!!

Reactions: Basleroy
The editing, the shots, the music were fantastic. The only thing I would say would be to maybe split it up into maybe 3 videos with the different scenarios, the ice, the fire, and the other landscape. It's just a bit long for my attention span although I did manage to watch it all the way through thanks to your camera/drone work. Fantastic piece though.

Bravo for an excellent capture of all of the famous sights. We were there in May,
2019. You captured many of the same sites. I will send you my video by private conversation so as not to hijack this thread. Great filming, editing and colors, as well as music selection. I know it is a bit on the long side but Iceland is so loaded with fantastic sights like amazing falls and valleys that it would be impossible to cram it into 3 3 minute video.

We did a lot of timelapse and slow water (long shutter) shots that you did not include, especially at Jokulsuran black beach, as well as at Vesterhorn beach. You'll see on my video.

Best job shooting and editing that I've seen in quite some time. It was interesting to see and hear how the music seemed snyched to some of the edits. Was that deliberate? Bravo.

What music did you use? Any recommendations for music sources for us beginning video editors?

Amazing..with music I could actually feel the video. Appreciate what it took to accomplish. Thanks for sharing

Great work and an example on dramatic footage for us all. Didn’t know dji made a heat shield for the. MA2-must check Amazon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji