DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Iceland

NoVaMavicPilot

Reactions
Greetings, I was Iceland in October, and unfortunately had only a thirty minute window over seven days when the wind was calm enough to fly.
These shots are in the Golden Circle near Lake Thingvallavatn. It was a shame I wasn't able to get more aerials in Iceland, but I did get a lot of good land-based shots, as I do photography for fun.Thingvallavatn - Copy.jpgGolden Circle Panorama - Copy.jpg

These are spectacular , cinematic , and you just want to make them bigger on your screen. Very nice , i hope you post more of them on the forum .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Greetings, I was Iceland in October, and unfortunately had only a thirty minute window over seven days when the wind was calm enough to fly.
These shots are in the Golden Circle near Lake Thingvallavatn. It was a shame I wasn't able to get more aerials in Iceland, but I did get a lot of good land-based shots, as I do photography for fun.View attachment 142093View attachment 142094
Great pictures; were there any issues or requirements for brining or flying a drone in Iceland ?

Great pictures; were there any issues or requirements for brining or flying a drone in Iceland ?
Surprisingly, no issues. Followed the Iceland Air storage requirements, discharged batteries, put them in LiPo battery bags. Drones are allowable for the most part (if you can get days with no crazy wind), however, they are not allowed in public parks or preserves, which excludes most of the iconic waterfalls and the coastal landscapes in the south.

These are spectacular , cinematic , and you just want to make them bigger on your screen. Very nice , i hope you post more of them on the forum .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
Thanks very much. I appreciate the feedback. I'm a photographer so I love shooting and editing.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcb2627