Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Id rather Play than talk about it

Wille

Reaction score
I'm not having a go. Forums are fun for when your not flying for all sorts of reasons,
but still I'm curious,

What is your Post to Piloting ratio? (example: 20 posts per flight would be 20:1)

Gizmo

Reaction score
I really don't know about my ratio, I do know that the main reason I come to the forums is to learn from other's people mistakes, I keep reading drone crashes and fly aways threads, the vast majority of them happen because of pilot error.

Reactions: zzxrox and JSKCKNIT

Grumpy D

Reaction score
Loc
East, Tennessee USA
Some post because they are to lazy to read the manual, others post trying to assist others and some don’t post much but read a lot to gain knowledge. I’m not sure what it is you’re looking for but I do know the majority of crash victims have less than 5 post. Probably because they would rather be “Playing”. :rolleyes:

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Loc
llanbradach south wales UK
i think most of us would rather be out flying than being on the forum,in the UK the weather plays the biggest part in preventing us from flying, so while that is the case the forum is a great place to talk to fellow flyers,and help others to enjoy the hobby

Wille

Reaction score
Living in the UK must be hard on drones and people with scooters
and such.
Moist mist possibly becoming Rain is probably the worst place to put Mavic or any AC
Unless you get above it to the Sun, thats the only plus side
to low lying cloud.

Reactions: old man mavic

Bigbird48

Reaction score
Loc
Phoenix ,AZ
I fly nearly every day and sometimes twice aday. I'm on the forum early in the morning or after dark most the time sometime on during the day but doesn't interfere with my flying time. Most days I fly in the back yard, I have an interesting back yard always something happening, from people trespassing , Mtn lions wandering thru , javalina, hawks chasing the rabbits, or the river over flowing the banks, so I don'ty have to leave my deck to have a great time flying and taking pictures. The other day a couple women were trespassing out back and I flew over took a picture of them and came back. They came over to me a little while later asked if that was me flying the drone and did it have a camera. I said yes and they said they were flashing me. Well I only took a couple pictures and wasn't lucky enough to catch that ***:p

Last edited:

Wille

Reaction score
a could women?
They were flashing what?

anzacjack

Reaction score
Loc
Brisbane, Australia
936 flights (not really accurate as I sometimes fly litchie with DJI and sometimes fly non DJI platforms- but to keep it simple I’ll work with my DJI Go4 log) to 1189 posts. Near enough a 1:1 ratio

WithTheBirds

Reaction score
Maintaining your current post/day ratio will see you well over 2.5K posts in a year.

That’s above the average on this forum by a good amount. More posting than playing on your logic.

What’s your point?

Wille

Reaction score
936 flights (not really accurate as I sometimes fly litchie with DJI and sometimes fly non DJI platforms- but to keep it simple I’ll work with my DJI Go4 log) to 1189 posts. Near enough a 1:1 ratio
That's impressive. You must keep your posts to the point unlike myself.
You have OnE DJI Log though? Have you never uninstalled it?

I uninstall DJI go 4.0 every other week. I don't always deletes it's other files, but
is nessacery sometimes.

anzacjack

Reaction score
Loc
Brisbane, Australia
My DJI account is on multiple devices, but they all upload to cloud so easy to keep track of all DJI GO missions

Wille

Reaction score
Fair enough. Cool you keep a log.
I'm guessing you're devices are all iOS?

I can sync Android/PC but it's not as user friendly

Willbilly

Reaction score
Loc
Arkansas
I'm not having a go. Forums are fun for when your not flying for all sorts of reasons,
but still I'm curious,

What is your Post to Piloting ratio? (example: 20 posts per flight would be 20:1)
Flown 5 times. Lurking without posting. Every day since the beginning of the year.

anzacjack

Reaction score
Loc
Brisbane, Australia
Fair enough. Cool you keep a log.
I'm guessing you're devices are all iOS?

I can sync Android/PC but it's not as user friendly
No multiple devices. Android phone, iPads, crystal sky and smart controller

In your DJI Go app
Select the “me” - bottom right hand side
The select flight records on left side
Then top right had side select sync symbol

Do this on all of your devices and you will have all your flight records in one place on all devices.

Last edited:

frank candor

Reaction score
Loc
Denver co
but still I'm curious,

1 : 7
how many years have i lurked and learned?
chiming in (when i've had a beer )or thought i had something to contribute
I'm losing track thru the Phantom34K,MP1, MP2, Tello,
Thanks Forum(s)!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylee