DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Idaho checking in

fivesense

Reactions
Hello All,

I've been flying drones for a little more than 5 years. I'm a photographer and integrate my Mavic 2 Pro for both video and stills, although I've got a lot to learn on video. I used a drone for a project two weeks ago and was less than thrilled with the output, which is strange because I seemed to get better results in the past.

Oh well. This is the first time I learned this community existed so I'm looking forward to learning.

Doug

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America fivesense.

Nice to meet you Doug. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello All,

I've been flying drones for a little more than 5 years. I'm a photographer and integrate my Mavic 2 Pro for both video and stills, although I've got a lot to learn on video. I used a drone for a project two weeks ago and was less than thrilled with the output, which is strange because I seemed to get better results in the past.

Oh well. This is the first time I learned this community existed so I'm looking forward to learning.

Doug
Hi Doug, Greetings from New Zealand. I was an exchange student in Northwest Oregon in the 80's and spent a fair bit of time in Boise. You live in a beautiful state. Enjoy your flying. Stu

Hello All,

Doug
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello All,

Doug
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and as my wife says, "Don’t put too many feathers on the Eagle." Submit your work and let others, especially those of us who do not have any grudges to settle or dogs in the fight give you an opinion. And as the old saying goes, "like noses, everybody as one…" I'm keeping it Family Friendly…'

Also, besides this forum, check out YouTube, lots of good (and bad advice…) there. Also check out a local YouTuber, "Idaho Quadcopter"

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe and Fly Smart, always in VLOS to reach that level of safety also control.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929