DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Identifying low-noise props and standard mavic 2 props by dji

Sitka78

Reactions
Are the part numbers the same for low DJI's low noise props the same as the standard props. I just got a new set and they have the same part number. They all weighed within .3-.4 grams so see no difference there. Possibly they sent the wrong ones to me? Seems like they would have a different part number for both of them. Has anyone else checked this out?

@Sitka78 ,as i dont own a M2P so i could be wrong ,but i think you will find that the so called low noise props ,are what the M2P came with, so there is only one version of prop that are made for them, they just call them low noise because of the tip design ,the MPP was the first to have this type of prop

@Sitka78 ,as i dont own a M2P so i could be wrong ,but i think you will find that the so called low noise props ,are what the M2P came with, so there is only one version of prop that are made for them, they just call them low noise because of the tip design ,the MPP was the first to have this type of prop
Thanks so much, never would have thought that. Any idea as to whether the Master Air Screw props are any more quiet than the DJI low-noise props, just curious?

Reactions: old man mavic
@Sitka78 the MAS props aren't so much quieter,but they have a slightly lower pitch as they run ,
and for me the sound is more pleasant to the ear to be honest once the drone is at 150ft or above the difference between the MAS props and DJI ones is not noticeable to my ears anyway,
despite some recent quality control issues that MAS had with their products for the newer drones, which i believe has been resolved ,they are the only props apart from OEM ones that i would use on my MPP, and i have never had any issues with the orange coloured ones i have

@Sitka78 the MAS props aren't so much quieter,but they have a slightly lower pitch as they run ,
and for me the sound is more pleasant to the ear to be honest once the drone is at 150ft or above the difference between the MAS props and DJI ones is not noticeable to my ears anyway,
despite some recent quality control issues that MAS had with their products for the newer drones, which i believe has been resolved ,they are the only props apart from OEM ones that i would use on my MPP, and i have never had any issues with the orange coloured ones i have
Thank you so much.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots