DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Ilka at the Movies

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all….
The great female greyhound Ilka from my brother in law has died after short illness , she was only seven years old.
As a last memory I collected the most szenes of the films we made together …..
Good bye Ilka….

Ciao Rob

Dear all….
The great female greyhound Ilka from my brother in law has died after short illness , she was only seven years old.
As a last memory I collected the most szenes of the films we made together …..
Good bye Ilka….

Ciao Rob

Cartainly, one of the most beautiful and touching films I have seen on this forum, or in fact, anywhere! You clearly loved Ilka and she loved you. She dutifully followed you around the beautiful countryside.

Your photography was truly amazing. So many wonderful effects- starting with the always more expressive black and white, going to sepia, textured tones, then to warmed tones...simply wonderful and creative. The finale with the close up and the fade into the Milky Way was genius.

My 55 year old daughter is now on her 4th dog ,a Westie,- all the same breed, and she has loved each one as a child. Only a dog lover can understand the bonding you shared.

RIP Ilka.

Dale

It was creative and touching and I am sure your Friend was happy with the result.
The meeting of death at the riverbed was just an amazing subliminal effort that worked well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water.

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you very much for your comments and helpful words.

Special thanks to @Dale D for your kind words, yeah my brother in law was sad and the hole thing came very surprisingly.
He was on holiday in his and Ilkas homeland Hungary and Ilka was in good conditions.
After he came home Ilka could not eat in the right way and the doctor said that there is no more chance.

I guess after a while he will look out for a new dog….well, that’s life.

Ciao Rob

Thank you very much for your comments and helpful words.

Special thanks to @Dale D for your kind words, yeah my brother in law was sad and the hole thing came very surprisingly.
He was on holiday in his and Ilkas homeland Hungary and Ilka was in good conditions.
After he came home Ilka could not eat in the right way and the doctor said that there is no more chance.

I guess after a while he will look out for a new dog….well, that’s life.

Ciao Rob
I thank you too for making my day a little more special by watching your beautiful film.

Dale

Reactions: Jatekman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll