DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Illegal Drone Flights at Frankfurt Airport in Germany and risk of general rule disallowing starts at all

JPG_master

Reactions
This Morning 7:30 am CEST at Frankfurt Airport in Germany a Drone was recognized to Fly within protected areas.

The Airport Stopped Flights at total count of 70 Starts. The costs for this are not effordable for private persons.

All friends of allowed droned flights, pls help to avoid those thongs and talk to guys you know, doing such things to stop it.

To let you know: THIS BEHAVIOUR CAUSED CHINA to rule a COMPLETE Take-off disallowance for any Drone - the country, where DJI builds drones.

LET US AVOID THIS for OUR REGIONS and blame the idiots who endanger our freedom as serious pilots.

MY CLEAR OPNINION.

Frankfurt Airport was fortunate in that the delay was only 45 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong @JPG_master - but you don't have any plans for a Drone Registration scheme in Germany yet - Is that right??
I think you'll see two things happen now ... 1) Discussion will start about Drone Registration (like we'll have in the UK by the end of November), and 2) Frankfurt Airport (along with others), will be investing in anti-Drone technology.
The only winners from this will be the anti-Drone Tech' companies ...

The easiest way for the government's to force regulations straight onto us law abiding drone flyers.
You watch like the post above me says.
Frankfurt Airport was fortunate in that the delay was only 45 minutes. Correct me if I'm wrong @JPG_master - but you don't have any plans for a Drone Registration scheme in Germany yet - Is that right??
I think you'll see two things happen now ... 1) Discussion will start about Drone Registration (like we'll have in the UK by the end of November), and 2) Frankfurt Airport (along with others), will be investing in anti-Drone technology.

As usual, critical topics experienc controvers discussions. To your point: yes, we do not have Registration mechanisms.

I personally think: whatever needs to be done, to allow serious flyers to continue to fly, is fine for me. I also would accept, if my drone would not start, if the database would indicate "forbidden" areas - under the assumption that the restrictions do not include "everything". But absolutley clear to me is: Airports, Military, Public Government, Industry etc.
I want to fly over "beautiful" object, and not just the ones called "interesting" - esp. because I do not have any chance else to get there - because also for me as a person forbidden. If it bears a risk for others, it is a no go. And if it is strictly forbidden, also no go.
Another behaviour always damages the reputation of the good ones' in a community.

Yes I like a view on an airport from above - as I fly regularly with Airplanes - but i personally NEVER would do it with my ( a ) drone, because - looked at it the other way round - I would not like to sit in a stalling airplane, caused by a drone do come into the plane's turbine and crash it.
But that is me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun