Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

I'm a Quadriplegic and here's my drone video

old man mavic

Loc
llanbradach south wales UK
I have a spinal cord injury and am a quadriplegic now, but I was able to modify my remote controller and create a custom macro to help me fly the drone and do certain intelligent modes including a custom made one. It's a basic video, nothing fancy at all, hope you enjoy.
i applaud you sir you are an inspiration to all on this forum.

I love it when people like you show society that you’re not handicapped but just a little inconvenienced. Bravo sir, keep on persevering.

THE WOMBLE

You are very lucky to have such a great area to learn to fly your drone. Enjoyed you film and look forward to the next ones

Awesome, next time finish with your pan follow and it will look like you left your drone. I got a bunch of ideas from your shots, I’m still learning and you are a true inspiration. I have a friend who is a quad as well and we fly together all the time. Gotta share this with him. Hey, and nice van too!

Lets Fly

Not only did you do a great job on the video by showing the functions a drone can perform, you are also an inspiration to us all. You may not be able to walk, but you can do what most people can not do, "FLY". Thanks for the video.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R.E.M.co