DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i'm doing a drone research for college looking for some help!

MarkMMA1996

Reactions
Ok, so i already have done bit of research and know already alot of things, but i would like for someone to help me with some stuff i wasn't able to find if possible!

is there a phone app available where it can be linked to a specific drone? gets pictures, videos etc... ?

Ok, so i already have done bit of research and know already alot of things, but i would like for someone to help me with some stuff i wasn't able to find if possible!

is there a phone app available where it can be linked to a specific drone? gets pictures, videos etc... ?
Howdy from Wyoming MarkMMA1996, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Yes most drones have their own proprietary app that communicates and links with the drone. Good luck with your project.

If you are asking if there is an app that links to someone elses specific drone so you can watch while they are flying, then the answer is probably no. Unless there is something out there I haven't seen yet.

Howdy from Wyoming MarkMMA1996, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. Yes most drones have their own proprietary app that communicates and links with the drone. Good luck with your project.
can you let me know what the name is of the drone apps? so i can do more research

For the DJI platform there are several, GO4, Litchie, Autopilot, are probably the most popular. I have never looked into the other companies like Yuneec to see what apps they are using so I'm afraid I can't help you beyond the DJI ones. There are also numerous cheep "toy" drones that use WiFi through a dedicated app created by the company to fly the drone. Good luck on the assignment! -CF

If you are asking if there is an app that links to someone elses specific drone so you can watch while they are flying, then the answer is probably no. Unless there is something out there I haven't seen yet.

Check out Litchi vue it will allow you to do just that..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+