DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm famous, finally made it into the news

FASTFJR

Reactions
Not really, just a little pat on my back for having one of my photos and a link to my video in the Philadelphia Inquirer. I made the video for a friend of mine and his family last spring. Not one of my best videos but it turned out OK

Kensington's giant milk bottle gets historic designation

Not really, just a little pat on my back for having one of my photos and a link to my video in the Philadelphia Inquirer. I made the video for a friend of mine and his family last spring. Not one of my best videos but it turned out OK

Gratz...very familiar with that. I hope you didn't sell it or else we'll have the Part 107 folks to "chiming in". ;)

Reactions: FASTFJR
Gratz...very familiar with that. I hope you didn't sell it or else we'll have the Part 107 folks to "chiming in". ;)

LOL, No, I did as a favor for a friend. His father started the dairy farm

Nice footage! I also learned that there is a Kensington, PA. I have family in New Kensington out near Pittsburgh, so this was educational.

Thanks.

Jake

Reactions: FASTFJR
Nice footage! I also learned that there is a Kensington, PA. I have family in New Kensington out near Pittsburgh, so this was educational.

Thanks.

Jake

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots