DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm looking for a good tablet for the mavic pro under $150.

iPad 6th generation. The iPad mini series are archaic technology, with the Mini 4 having a 4-year-old processor that doesn't even score half of what the A10 processor in the newest ipad does, yet they're around the same price. You also get a much bigger screen.

Reactions: Mr. Mavic7
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

KB-Best-Tablets.jpg

I went from the following:

Samsung Note 3 (old phone I had laying around) - Free
Samsung S7 Edge (current phone) - Free but I wanted something dedicated.
Huwei Wunderphone - $99
iPad Mini 4 - $299
Crystal Sky 5.5 - $349 (after discounts)

Moral of the story, you will have to figure out what your purpose would be. I wanted to keep it small and the largest of the bunch was the iPad mini 4. I wanted something a bit larger without going to large and still be portable. In addition, I wanted a backup "OS" device that was an apple in case my android devices were not cutting it. I finally bought the CS 5.5 because I got fed up from trying to see in the sun and although I could've bought a sun shade, that's another piece of equipment to carry.

Either way, for $150 I don't know any tablet that cheap but you can probably get one 2nd hand or ebay??

I was in your boat not too long ago, did a lot of research, ended up going with Nexus 2nd generation, I got an excellent condition refurbished one on ebay for $128, happy with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929