DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm Mort

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Mort7.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm an aerial photographer in Ontario. I fly a Mavic Air 2, and I talk too much about the Canadian aviation regulations.

I'm happy to share any knowledge I collect along the way.

Here's a shot of some Canada Geese for now -- just kidding, how large of a file can be uploaded? Apparently, 20.08 MB is too many B's...
Hi from Petrolia Ontario. My French isn’t great, but I was a little concerned when you said you were Mort (dead in French). ;)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world

Welcome our Northern Neighbor!!

"I'm happy to share any knowledge I collect along the way"

You will fit right in here. The knowledge written (and past along via pics/video as well) is only one of the boons available here. All of the folks willing to answer questions and share that knowledge is another that makes this place special.

I'm an aerial photographer in Ontario. I fly a Mavic Air 2, and I talk too much about the Canadian aviation regulations.

I'm happy to share any knowledge I collect along the way.

Here's a shot of some Canada Geese for now -- just kidding, how large of a file can be uploaded? Apparently, 20.08 MB is too many B's...
Welcome from Miami

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1