Join Us Now

I'm Seeing RED

RUFFSTUFF

RUFFSTUFF Media
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.ruffstuffmedia.com
DJI Air 2S. I just noticed that whenever my propellers are spinning, my rear indicator lights flash red. The flash rate is the same as the front LEDs. Battery level >90%. I don't remember them flashing red before. The manual suggests IMU failure but the drone calibrates the IMU and Compass without any issues. I have no other errors that I know of and the drone flies normally, though there have been a few times where my gimbal setting have changed (mostly in Sport) without me changing them. What else could it be? I've had the drone for just over a month and I haven't crashed it (yet). Also bought 2-years of Refresh. Thanks.

My Air 2S behaves the same way - green flash forward, red flash aft. It's useful for seeing the orientation of the drone in flight.
Yeah, the drone seems like everything is fine, but why does the manual only describe the flashing red as a warning, as on page 12?

I posted this video in another thread. It is a flight test of the AIR2S in house. The rear lights flash between green and red. Front flash green only. Take a look to see if the LED pattern matches yours.

I posted this video in another thread. It is a flight test of the AIR2S in house. The rear lights flash between green and red. Front flash green only. Take a look to see if the LED pattern matches yours.
Yeah, it is the same. Apparently, that's normal? Well I'm certainly good with that and the new learning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme