DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Images & Video Not Saved To Crystalky

GTMonster

Reactions
Since I last updated my CrystalSky, images and video are no longer saved on the Crystalsky directly while my Mavic is inflight. Can anyone help please? I really want to be able to review pictures and video without having to pull the card from the Mavic.

Thanks.

Sat here with my brandy and coke, I'm thinking that is because of the dumb *** inability to be able to save to the SD card and that the internal storage may be already full.

Yes you can, I did it today. I don't know how to explain it in order for it to make sense though. I have the CrystalSky 5.5 monitor. If I can find time I will do a video with my go pro to show you how to do the steps.

Hi Kilrah. I can't seem to find that option, only the video cache option which was already selected. However...

After removing the micro SD card from the Mavic and moving the weekends contents to the PC, I noted that the Mavic was once again saving pictures to the Crystalsky. Total mystery! I shall have to keep my eyes on it to see if it occurs again.

Is there a solution to this? I have the CS 7.85" Ultra. It will cache videos but not photos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo