DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Importing Litchi missions into android

rleiman

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

Can you tell me where the Android Litchi app stores the missions file so I can create missions in the hub, export it to a file and import that file into my Android phone so I don't need the Internet to load and fly missions from the phone?

Thanks.

Truly,
Emad

After saving the mission, if you are logged in to your account in the Litchi mobile app, the mission will be sync'ed automatically to your device.

Alternatively, download the mission after saving it, go to "Missions"->"Open"->"My Missions".
Then place the downloaded file inside your mobile device's Litchi missions folder.
The folder is located in "LitchiApp/missions" on Android and "Litchi/missions" on iOS.
On iOS, you will need third party software to transfer the mission files to the app folder (such as i-funbox).

Reactions: dawgpilot
After saving the mission, if you are logged in to your account in the Litchi mobile app, the mission will be sync'ed automatically to your device.

On iOS, you will need third party software to transfer the mission files to the app folder (such as i-funbox).

Are you sure? I find that if I log into litchi on my IOS device and open a mission I created on my computer that it stays on my device and I can open it later on even if I don’t have cell service or WiFi no 3rd part app required.

When the mission has been created and saved in the hub load litchi on your phone/tablet and when logged in it will sync as BDOG said. Once synced it will stay there so no need for internet later.

Reactions: dawgpilot
When the mission has been created and saved in the hub load litchi on your phone/tablet and when logged in it will sync as BDOG said. Once synced it will stay there so no need for internet later.
Mine apparently is not 'Syncing'? I get the little window on my iPhone Litchi App that shows the mission I created in the hub, (this is after I click the little file folder showing on the litchi opend app), but nothing happens when I click 'Load' Have been triple checking everything else. II see 'funbox' mentioned as being needed to get this totally done, but it is no longer available. Does my iPhone 8 with IOS 13 need an additional app to be able to load my saved Hub Mission? And if so, any suggestions? I am at a lose. Thanks for any help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent