DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impressed with my mavic 2 zoom!!!

Yes it is a great drone when I first flew it it felt like a Cadillac compared to my other DJI phantoms. And distance wow iv been 3.5 miles I know line of sight but the open fields were I fly it's to easy not to explore.....

Reactions: GunsmokeNC
Yes it is a great drone when I first flew it it felt like a Cadillac compared to my other DJI phantoms. And distance wow iv been 3.5 miles I know line of sight but the open fields were I fly it's to easy not to explore.....
Great.

Have you tried in dense urban areas??
I've tested mine and after only 12000 ft, I had only 3 signal bars in the controller.
Is it normal??

Great.

I've tested mine and after only 12000 ft, I had only 3 signal bars in the controller.
Is it normal??
What, that's about 2.5 miles - I'd say that is pretty good. I won't comment (except this) about were you able to visually still see the drone?

What, that's about 2.5 miles - I'd say that is pretty good. I won't comment (except this) about were you able to visually still see the drone?
Yes I understand, should not be taken too far.

There was no visual sight at 12000 ft distance

No there isn't at 3.5 miles ether I did that once more likely won't do it again not that far at least

Great.

Is it normal??
No I try to stay away from those types of areas

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair