DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU and compass calibration issues after firmware update

Theo13

Reactions
right after I upload most recent firmware, I get a system warning- check app message

system status shows I need to calibrate compass and IMU gimbal connection issues and accelerator... issue

when tryinfg to initiate either calibration I get no response

DJI online tech support had no possible answers other than to send it in for look!...?

Just do the calibration,
how To is explained in YouTube, that should work,
Imu is more important do it first.

I have tried that many times...turning off and back on etc..

when I tap the START on either IMU calibration or Compass I get no response

It will not go into the calibration sequence

Controller continues to message: "System Warning" "Check App" and when I touch GO FLY it reads Red message of "Controller Data Error"

thanks

I have tried that many times...turning off and back on etc..

when I tap the START on either IMU calibration or Compass I get no response

It will not go into the calibration sequence

Controller continues to message: "System Warning" "Check App" and when I touch GO FLY it reads Red message of "Controller Data Error"

thanks

Something odd is going on there.
Normally there is no need for, or reason to recalibrate anything after a firmware update.

Reactions: TnDronePilot
Having the same issue here using the smart controller. Red warning on controller says to calibrate IMU. Click on the warning and it takes me to the IMU section, but the option to calibrate doesn't pop up and the calibration sequence doesn't begin. Nothing happens.

Same here. IMU will calibrate for a few minutes then sends out a -13 error on my smart controller. It worked great for a year until I updated my software like it asked. Just want to fly again. Any ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121