DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU not working even if i calibrated

jacob mini

Reactions
so today when i started my drone it said ERROR IMU so i calibrated it succesfully but still said after the message ERROR IMU came again so i just tried to fly it and yes the height and distance were all of point..........
any way that i might have made the calibration wrong or i damaged sensors?
thx for answers:)
tmr i will try to see if i did the IMU calibration wrong and correct even if it says i did it right

I would strongly suggest that you DO NOT fly it again until you get some answers.
I will delete this post once some answers are given.
The good news is that if the IMU is wonky and there is no other fault the IMU board is likely to be fairly easy to physically replace/swap. I have disconnected and removed one and reinstalled it (I reshelled a Mini 2 but the Mavic Mini is built in the same way)
I do not know if it is electronically paired to the other boards in the drone, if it is that complicates matters and I do not know if a swap would be possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jacob mini
At a quick glance I see no obvious problems but don't leave the front right arm like that, either fold the arms correctly or open them out. The shown position may give the front right arm an unusual twist.

Reactions: jacob mini
so today when i started my drone it said ERROR IMU so i calibrated it succesfully but still said after the message ERROR IMU came again so i just tried to fly it and yes the height and distance were all of point..........
any way that i might have made the calibration wrong or i damaged sensors?
thx for answers:)
tmr i will try to see if i did the IMU calibration wrong and correct even if it says i did it right
iphone no matter about data error stil flye like a champ..... android says imu error restar aircraft

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara