DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In „S-Mode“ 13 Meter per second 47km/h

Webcruise

Reactions
Did anyone manage to get this max speed in S-Mode which is stated in the specs sheet. I did fly in several directions (with the wind and against it) but did not manage to get that speed.

I also get the notice a few times that power is insufficient?

Cheers
Alexander

Last edited:
Rarely flies in S-mode, today I showed M2P's ability and flew a short distance in S-mode, just over 18m / s, quite windy.

Guys, he's asking about the Mini and comparing to listed specs for the Mni. Comparing with bigger models won't help much unless you include your models' specs to show trend of deviate of actual to specs.

Reactions: Thomas B
Did anyone manage to get this max speed in S-Mode which is stated in the specs sheet. I did fly in several directions (with the wind and against it) but did not manage to get that speed.

I also get the notice a few times that power is insufficient?

Cheers
Alexander

I did try sport mode and hit 47km/h but it took a good few seconds before it hit that speed, I have seen other people videos with messages about insufficient power, I didn't see that yet on my Mavic Mini. I like Cinematographic mode the most videos look much better in that mode, and for just flying I use P mode.

I used S mode when my Mavic Mini started to drift in strong wind in P mode while hovering.

Where does he say that?

Bye!

Considering its in the Mavic mini subforum it kinda makes sense he is talking about that. Should I say I did 170mph last week or would it be pointless talking about my car?

I hit 30.0mph in sport mode this afternoon in almost calm air. Was impressive chasing down a car but you've got to just ignore all error messages about lack of power. Full up and full forward at the same time = warnings!

I was able to get 26 mph after a few seconds. It can break pretty quickly after going that fast.

The mini Needs moar giggawatts

Attachments

• E0D57CF8-401C-44FC-8F08-2C0BAE8B0D78.jpeg
    E0D57CF8-401C-44FC-8F08-2C0BAE8B0D78.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Webcruise

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member