DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In-Flight Video...software required

Erik Olson

Reactions
Hi all! New to the forum, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Mavic which is currently scheduled for next week. Just a quick question for you. I have been watching a ton of videos, and I was wondering what software people are using to record in-flight video. I have seen many with the HUD integrated in the video, and I am not clear how to do that.

Erik

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Erik Olson
Great info. Does anyone have a recommendation for Iphone? I see a few screen recorders listed, but Mobizen is not one of them. : (
Much like head phone jacks and USB ports, Apple has decided no one wants to ever record their screen, so they do not allow those apps on the App Store. There are some that can be side loaded but to me that is more a pain in the *** than it's worth

Reactions: Erik Olson
Much like head phone jacks and USB ports, Apple has decided no one wants to ever record their screen, so they do not allow those apps on the App Store. There are some that can be side loaded but to me that is more a pain in the *** than it's worth

Well that stinks...maybe I'll try to find a used android someplace.....

Thanks for the help guys!

Great info. Does anyone have a recommendation for Iphone? I see a few screen recorders listed, but Mobizen is not one of them. : (

The Autoflightlogic.com Autopilot app will record the screen and audio of the operator and immediate area.

However, they haven't come out with Mavic support yet...but, I'm sure it's close to being released since their main competitor, Litchi, has already done so.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000