DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 In My Dreams: A Beach In Montecito and A Grove In Ojai

Cosimoto

Reactions

A few weeks ago, I posted a video shot in the Ojai Valley and on the coast in and around Ventura, CA and got a ton of great feedback. Thanks, especially to @macfawlty, who gave me some very good notes. I tried to put some of that feedback to use in this one.

This video features a another citrus and avocado grove in the central Ojai Valley and Loon Beach in Montecito, CA. Because the hills are so dry and are clear of brush from a fire three years ago, the contrast between the bright green of the groves, the brown hills, and the deep blue sky really pops. The cliffs at Loon Beach (just a mile or two south of Santa Barbara) are gorgeous all of the time, but certain times of year when the setting sun hits them from the right direction, they change from beige to orange to red over the course of about 90 minutes. I tried to capture a bit of that here.

Shot in September 2021.

Music: "Porcelain" by Moby (feat. Jim James) [Reprise Version]

Last edited:
That was really good. The flyer over was low enough to see that trees, but not too high they didn't blend together. I like how you caught the setting sun's light on the cliffs at the ocean. I like what you did with your footage.

Reactions: Cosimoto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots