DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Incompatible Firmware? - DJI Assistant 2

qiqwuefbliqj

Reactions
When I got the MA2 and powered up for the first time, it immediately updated to the latest firmware - all good. Today, I installed DJI Assistant 2 and connected MA2 to my Mac. At first, showed that I was on the latest firmware as expected, but then a few seconds later a window popped up with an error message of the sort - incompatible firmware. DJI Assistant that re-installed what appeared to be the exact same version number. Anyone else see this? Thoughts?

When I got the MA2 and powered up for the first time, it immediately updated to the latest firmware - all good. Today, I installed DJI Assistant 2 and connected MA2 to my Mac. At first, showed that I was on the latest firmware as expected, but then a few seconds later a window popped up with an error message of the sort - incompatible firmware. DJI Assistant that re-installed what appeared to be the exact same version number. Anyone else see this? Thoughts?

I think this has to do with updating the batteries. You probably only updated the battery that was in the drone when you did the first update, but all the batteries need updating.

Just follow the prompts to update the drone again. When done, disconnect, pop in any other battery and go through the process again, till all batteries are updated.

Reactions: LoganAir
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405