DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inconsistet firmware found (even if it's updated)

bebbbo

Reactions
Dear all,
I have this problem with my Mavic 2 Zoom.

I already have the latest firmware (004) on all my batteries, Mavic and Controller but sometimes I got the message inconsistent firmware found on controller so I have to update (again) and then it works until it will not ask for it again...

I already refreshed all firmwares through DJI Assistant 2 but the problem isn't solved.

Do you know why it happens?

It's a common issue or just to me?

Thank you,
Roberto

See if the latest firmware that just came out solves the problem.

Beyond that, sometimes downgrading then upgrading again fixes issues like that.

Reactions: Bill combs
I have this issue every now and again. I can’t update yet as I have the dumb controller. I will call it smart when it can tell me the correct time without checking the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: Brewbud
I had a series of photos I took last time out. One of the photos right in the middle of all the rest was an hour off from the others. Not sure if it was the bird or the SC. I expect it was the SC though.

Dear all,
I have this problem with my Mavic 2 Zoom.

I already have the latest firmware (004) on all my batteries, Mavic and Controller but sometimes I got the message inconsistent firmware found on controller so I have to update (again) and then it works until it will not ask for it again...

I already refreshed all firmwares through DJI Assistant 2 but the problem isn't solved.

Do you know why it happens?

It's a common issue or just to me?

Thank you,
Roberto
This is usually your batteries. Each battery has to be updated just like the AC and controller. I have 6 batteries and every time there's an update you need to install each battery and it will check/update the battery. I do this as part of my pre-flight the night before a job. Takes less time than a full update but well worth being prepared when you fly.

Reactions: billleigh3
Hello

i have a mavic2zoom and 4 bateries, it was hapening the same issue only in baterie nº4, let´s see if it hapen with 1.00.50 firmware

my 4 bateries are:
nº1 - came with the drone
nº2 and 3 came with fly more kit
nº4 was bought separetly

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOM112