DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Incredible Mavic Air quality!!

recatila

Reactions
Hi guys!
I used to have the first mavic air and now that I learned a bit of color correction and grading I understood the true potential of that little beast.
Now I have the Air 2s which is a MONSTER with the 5K but while I had the previous I went to South East Asia and just recently made a cinematic travel video.
If you feel to give me suggestions about the video PLEASE, I would love to receive a feedback!
Subscribe to the channel for more! Next video will be about Madeira, in Portugal!
Enjoy!

Link to the video!

Hi Raca,
the editing is absolutely outstanding 👍👍👍 but unfortunately after watching the video I was seasick 😨
I think that I am too old for such actionpacked videos 🙄
cheers Paul 79years old 😉

• Haha
Reactions: db4476
Not to my taste. There's little continuity, flow, or story. The images flash by too quickly to appreciate. The quality of the images is very good and there's a lot of interesting material, but it's not accessible.

I feel a little like I went to a fine restaurant and wasn't allowed to dine, and had to stand by the kitchen door and get a quick sniff of dishes as the waiters carried them by.

There's a lot of potential in the clips you captured, though.

Reactions: CvCow
Hi Raca,
the editing is absolutely outstanding 👍👍👍 but unfortunately after watching the video I was seasick 😨
I think that I am too old for such actionpacked videos 🙄
cheers Paul 79years old 😉
Thank you a lot for the comment! I would recommend to use the 0.5 speed feature eheh (just joking). Thank you again and have a beautiful day :)

Not to my taste. There's little continuity, flow, or story. The images flash by too quickly to appreciate. The quality of the images is very good and there's a lot of interesting material, but it's not accessible.

I feel a little like I went to a fine restaurant and wasn't allowed to dine, and had to stand by the kitchen door and get a quick sniff of dishes as the waiters carried them by.

There's a lot of potential in the clips you captured, though.
Thank you for your feedback ms Coast!
That's the style of video i've developed in these years also following others creators I like.. everything is moving in that direction in a world in which none has time, we just consume fast. You could see this as a pity but for me for example is just normal..
Thank you again for your comment tho', I really appreciate that you spent time to let me know your thoughts!!

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent