DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Info

Kenny hors

Reactions
Hi there I unfortunately Snapped a rear arm on my mavic pro i sent it away to be repaired
Upon receiving it i took out to fly for it to be stuck in flight it eventually crashed into tree and and ive had to replace the ribbon before I fly again what should I do and why did it stay in flight

Hi there I unfortunately Snapped a rear arm on my mavic pro i sent it away to be repaired
Upon receiving it i took out to fly for it to be stuck in flight it eventually crashed into tree and and ive had to replace the ribbon before I fly again what should I do and why did it stay in flight
Hi there & welcome to the forum ?:D

... then, unfortunately don't have a clue to what you mean by "stay in flight".

To be able to help you we need the mobile device flight logs, the TXT log to start with. Go here and read up under point 3 on how to retrieve it --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide , then attach it in a new post here.

Hi there & welcome to the forum ?:D

... then, unfortunately don't have a clue to what you mean by "stay in flight".

To be able to help you we need the mobile device flight logs, the TXT log to start with. Go here and read up under point 3 on how to retrieve it --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide , then attach it in a new post here.
Stay in flight as in when the drone flew it wouldn't come down it was stuck up there until it was blown into some trees when I could then retrieve it

Does anybody know of a resonable repair service other than care refresh i fly litchi most of the time and my pro is getting tired , DJI ,s care refresh is useless to me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada