DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Initial Impressions

westwind77

Reactions
I only have a couple flights under my belt with the 2s, but, wow, I'm impressed. So far it seems like a massive upgrade over the MPP I have been using the past few years. The video and image quality is significantly better with this drone. I took it out a couple hours after sunset with the almost full moon and the low light performance is impressive, and I live in a rural area. I had no idea it had the light on the underside as well, I could see that being a great benefit to those who fly during darkness.

I had my 'C' buttons on my remote set to 'focus', but I can't seem to find a 'focus' option for any button customizations for the RC Pro. It looks like the only way to focus is a tap on the screen unless I am missing something?

I only have a couple flights under my belt with the 2s, but, wow, I'm impressed. So far it seems like a massive upgrade over the MPP I have been using the past few years. The video and image quality is significantly better with this drone. I took it out a couple hours after sunset with the almost full moon and the low light performance is impressive, and I live in a rural area. I had no idea it had the light on the underside as well, I could see that being a great benefit to those who fly during darkness.

I had my 'C' buttons on my remote set to 'focus', but I can't seem to find a 'focus' option for any button customizations for the RC Pro. It looks like the only way to focus is a tap on the screen unless I am missing something?
Touch anywhere in or near the center of the video screen and it will focus on what you touch if you have auto focus enabled.

Reactions: EtheB
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag