DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inside Car Flight - Snow Storm / Mavic 2 / Phantom 4 Pro / Mini

Wow you put those through some abuse. I'd love to see the calculated windspeeds from airdata for those!

Wow you put those through some abuse. I'd love to see the calculated windspeeds from airdata for those!

I think some damage was done to the gimbal ribbon on the Mavic 2 , its a little sketchy so might have to replace that.
The winds were crazy , blew the car door right into my bicep, had a bruise the size of a softball. Despite that abuse it was smooth drifting, drifting be the key word.

More people enjoying the benefits of the Wet Suit in the Flurries.
Notice no flakes on the lens. Love this music choice.

Reactions: qinks and ff22
I think some damage was done to the gimbal ribbon on the Mavic 2 , its a little sketchy so might have to replace that.
The winds were crazy , blew the car door right into my bicep, had a bruise the size of a softball. Despite that abuse it was smooth drifting, drifting be the key word.

UPDATE: No Damage was done to the Mavic 2 , the drone is in full operational status after an hour of abuse.

:p

Update:

After testing out the Gimbal on a fle

I had thought maybe some damage was done to the Ribbon on the Mavic 2 but it turns out that there was no damage done.
This was amazing to watch. I will be getting a set for sure.

Fantastic, email me for the Forum Discount as we offer discounted price and more color designs with 3 extra battery covers.

Phanmtomrain.
[email protected]

Coal

WOW o_O Was there anything special that you were using to fly from the car.

I ordered 3 wet suits but I did not get a confirmation email.
also can you include the Twilight package I see on the forum.

I have flown my Mavic 2 pro in 50km wind and never had a cymbal issue.

Also, why was it so difficult getting the drone back to you? Even if you can't see with the camera don't you use the map?

WOW o_O Was there anything special that you were using to fly from the car.

I ordered 3 wet suits but I did not get a confirmation email.
also can you include the Twilight package I see on the forum.

Sorry I sent you an EM was able to update all the orders to the Twilight Version for you.
Thank you for the support.

Just using the Smart Controller and the Plus Controller for the drone flights

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54