DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insufficient Storage Space Unavailable During Hyper Lapse + 1 Second

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
So couple of things... I did a 30 second hyper lapse over 25 minutes to get the 1st half of a sunset tonight and that went fine.. I landed the drone powered it down popped another battery in and put it back up in air with no issues and started taking the second half of the hyper lapse roughly same amount of time on the 1080p every 2 second shot....

Well about 75% through I decide to add an addition + 1 like I sometimes do if i want to extend the hyperlapse another 50 shots and think i can work it into the remaining battery.

I get this message in the video below, stop turn on screen recording and check my space then see if it does it again (which is in this video).

Has anyone else got this error? Additionally, the second hyper lapse i took was only 9 second long instead of 20+ so it really didn't save anything.... Very annoying as it sat up there clicking away.....

Edit: end of this video is after i brought it down second time powered it off then powered it bask on to download the two hyper lapses to my phone... i also find it interesting that that it found the sd card again even though in all of this it was never removed... Wonder if i got jostled somehow in air? Pretty snug fit on a sd card so i dont think that possible.. Ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000