DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance for Canadians

Thanev

Reactions
After doing a bit of investigating,I have been successful in finding just one company in Canada for an alternative to DJI Care Refresh and/or liability insurance pertaining to non-commercial use.
From what I have found,the majority of homeowner insurance policies do not cover drones,let alone liability claims as a result of their use.
The company I looked into is as follows:

Drone Insurance Depot | Quote & Buy Online Now

I have no affiliation with this company.
As I side note I found other companies in Canada that would offer insurance attached to a new (to them)homeowner's policy,but I have no interest in leaving my current provider for the sake of a drone.
If you know of others offering stand-alone coverage in Canada,please let me know!
Thanks

After doing a bit of investigating,I have been successful in finding just one company in Canada for an alternative to DJI Care Refresh and/or liability insurance pertaining to non-commercial use.
From what I have found,the majority of homeowner insurance policies do not cover drones,let alone liability claims as a result of their use.
The company I looked into is as follows:

Drone Insurance Depot | Quote & Buy Online Now

I have no affiliation with this company.
As I side note I found other companies in Canada that would offer insurance attached to a new (to them)homeowner's policy,but I have no interest in leaving my current provider for the sake of a drone.
If you know of others offering stand-alone coverage in Canada,please let me know!
Thanks
May I ask how much your annual premium was for loosing your drone?

not available Canada wide
does not cover all provinces

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ