DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance versus DJI care plan

Nautidawg

Reactions
Hi All,
New here. Been using the search function to see the descriptions of various insurance plans....my question is this: I've been getting notifications on my App that I have a little under 48 hrs to purchase DJI's plan. But somehow that notification disappeared before I could read about it-cost, what it entails etc. Anyone know where to locate this info? I did not buy from DJI-bought from a retailer. Thanks

State Farm Insurance - $60 / year! I had my Mavic 2 Zoom go in the water... lost. State Farm settled my claim for over $2000. Get the details from the agent you speak with. I think DJI Refresh is way too expensive. Paying $99 for DJIs plan and then they charge you for the repairs. Whatever...

• Wow
Reactions: MKurr and Nautidawg
Can I get State Farm just for the drone? I don't want to change my entire homeowner's and/or business insurance plans.

Reactions: MKurr
Yes, indeed. Our home insurance is with another company. I found out about State Farm on this forum.
That's amazing that it went in the water and was covered. I don't understand how insurance co can do that, lol.

That's amazing that it went in the water and was covered. I don't understand how insurance co can do that, lol.
State Farm has an an all risk personal articles policy like most insurance companies.I have regular camera equipment covered from another company but they and it seems like no one else covers drones.For the $60-75 premium you can list $6000 worth of equipment-drone,accessories,whatever.It is speculated by some on this forum that you get one claim and you're out and who knows how long they will cover drones.I had DJI Care Refresh which I used 2 times(!)and now I have no more DJI coverage so the State Farm is it.Some State Farm agents know little about the drone insurance but the agent in Fla-Rocco English- was very familiar with it.A few states State Farm does not write in.

State Farm.... I went a saw an agent and she wrote it up in just a few minutes. Stand alone policy for less than $60 a year, no deductible if damaged or lost and full replacement coverage.

State Farm.... I went a saw an agent and she wrote it up in just a few minutes. Stand alone policy for less than $60 a year, no deductible if damaged or lost and full replacement coverage.
This is golden! What do we have in Canada?!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf