DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance?

None deal with UAV, they all can write a Personal Article Floater on a UAV. Just use their website to locate an agent in your area and call them. You really need to chose an agent in your same area.

Search in the post
"Gotten insurance with State Farm? If so please read"
Has a lot of info and agents by state.
hello there. do you happen to know if state farm only covers american citizens (and incidents in America?) I currently live in UAE and I am not an American Citizen. I'm having a hard time contacting the state farm itself. Thanks

hello there. do you happen to know if state farm only covers american citizens (and incidents in America?) I currently live in UAE and I am not an American Citizen. I'm having a hard time contacting the state farm itself. Thanks

Almost every policy issued in the US only covers losses that occur in the US and it's territories. You'd be much better off contacting a local agent to see if such a policy exists in your area.

State Farm UAS Agents

Check this list to see if there's an agent that has dealt with UAV's before in your area....

Surprisingly, when I called up my local agent (also on that list), she knew more about the Mavic than I did and even informed me of the Platinum version, which had just been announced a few hours before I called them.

Reactions: Stride8